During the day, a well-designed landscape is a flowing, colorful portrait of texture and form. But at night, beautiful flowerbeds and pathways are lost in the dark. Landscape lighting adds curb appeal, ambiance, and security and safety all at the same time. Adding beauty and atmosphere with landscape lighting makes your home stand out in the neighborhood.
- Light up favorite feature trees and groupings
- Illuminate pathways and patios
- Create lighting accents for water features and ponds
- Add accent lights under the rails of your deck
- Help make your stairs and walks safer to navigate
- Landscape lighting uses low voltage electricity (less electricity than 120-volt) so the impact on your electric bill is minimal.
- Timer Settings – Automatically turns on/off your entire circuit at a specified time of day
- Computerized Lighting Controls – Lights on separate channels (party, dinner, safety, dog area, or hot tub area)
- Maintenance of landscape lights is minimal. The right lights will last up to 10-12 years.
Appalachian Creations, Inc. can professionally design and install a professional landscape lighting look that will light up the best features of your landscape while leaving dark the areas you want to conceal in shadows.